Crisis
 
I think i'm currently facing a middle-age crisis.Every single day i find chunks of hairs in my room.The amount of hair collected can be made into wigs already i guess.If the floor is not sweep then there will be a " jas in the hairful-land" .That sounds scary hur. haha. what's more scary? I'm not even lying.

I don't know what's the reason causing it.Stress? i'm not. Nutrient? i bet i had enough of it. Water? i drink a lot. Or maybe I'm just procrastinating

I'm kind of waiting for the day until i turn into a total bald.I wonder how awful i look. haha.Sorry i cant show a preview of my bald head because i don't know how to photoshop. But if i can be as hot as bald headed Angelina Jolie then i will just accept the fact.But the truth hurts,i can never be! haha

A Bald video for you!






Category: