back
BACK! =)












Common tests are over,here comes holiday and yea the anticipated christmas!

Many friends and fellows asked me what's my Christmas wishes. To think of that,i feel that many wishes can be easily fulfilled by money. However,there are too, many unachievable ones, like happiness and peace.

If money can get me so many things,then i won't waste my wishes on them. I want things that cannot be bought with money.
Can i santa? i wished that my daddy will be happy no matter what and where.Of course mummy and brothers are included.

For myself. i wish for peace for the world and myself. Let me spend my christmas at home doing nothing. hahah.im weird i know but i just don't like to step out of the house just to squeeze with the crowds.


May it be a beautiful Christmas filled with hopes and happiness for everyone :D


The answer for previous question is : What men knows about women.
(Question - what's the thinnest book on earth?)


hahaha,it's not funny.It's lame i guess. I think the answer is quite versatile, women dont know many things about guys too. So, vice-versa ;) i guess there's no ending about the complains of man- woman ,woman-man until the world ends.

Sometimes I do wonder,many people get many things they desired, for self-fulfillment or to boast around.But, are they really happy? Is that really what they wanted or needed?
Are you happy? =) if you are, congratz!! :DD

DO YOU LOVE SINGLE LADIES? TAKE A LOOK AT THIS! :D




Category:

0 comments: