NEW PLAY LIST :D happy with myself hahas
I must say this blog is dead for sometime.

For the time being i don't really care about whether people will visit my blog.
It's too boring now i know.ACTIVE after exam :DD
I must admit that im lazy + busy to blog.
It's not difficult to post,it's difficult to think.

Busy weekend! Had fun on Friday but a tiring day on Saturday.

BUSY today.
two upcoming tests and presentation this week.
So lets CHIONG all the way. *Keep myself away from the com*

And yea today i accompanied XY to cck to see SHINee.
i think there are at least 5000 fans there.A fully occupied LOT 1.
Full of screaming and over excited fans, but it just prove how popular they are in Singapore i guess :D 2009/2010 It's the year of theirs!

Although we didnt manage to see anything but dont be depressed XY! you're still going to see them tomorrow LIVE! :D Keep your eyes open!

Funny advetisment:


Get back to here soon~
Category:

0 comments: